01. Scope and updates of this User Privacy Notice: This User Privacy Notice applies to your use of this website and applications, services (including payment services), products and tools (collectively the “Services”), regardless of how you access or use these Services, including access via mobile devices and apps. This User Privacy Notice also applies if explicit reference is made to it via a link or in a similar manner, e.g. on websites of partners on which Services from GOSELLE are offered. We may change this User Privacy Notice at any time by posting the revised User Privacy Notice on this website and indicating the effective date of the revised User Privacy Notice. You will be notified of any material changes to this User Privacy Notice in our website.
02. Controller: goselle.com is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of the Services depends on how you use our Services.
2.1 Use of the Services: goselle.com is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of our Services (except payment services for sellers, see below under Use of the payment services for sellers), depending on the region in which you are located.
2.2 Use of the payment services for sellers: goselle.com is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of our payment services to sellers, depending on which region you are located in and whether we provide our payment services there.
03. Data protection officer and contact: In those countries where we are required to do so by law, we have appointed data protection officers to oversee the protection of your personal data. If you have any questions about this User Privacy Notice or about data protection at goselle.com in general, you can contact the data protection officer responsible for your country at any time. You will find the contact details of your data protection officer in the list of our data protection officers in our goselle.com Privacy Center.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or complaints regarding this User Privacy Notice, our global privacy standards or our handling of personal data, you can also contact the Brands goselle.com Team or the controller who is responsible for the processing of your personal data at any time. This applies regardless of whether we have appointed a data protection officer in your country or not. You can find all necessary information and contact details including a contact form in our goselle.com Privacy Center.
04. What personal data we collect and process: We collect your personal data when you use our Services, create a new goselle.com account, provide us with information via a web form, add or update information in your goselle.com account, participate in online community discussions or other way with us.
05. Purposes and legal basis for data processing and categories of recipients: We process your personal data for various purposes and pursuant to various legal bases. We process your personal data primarily to provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalized user experience on this website, to contact you about your goselle.com account and our Services, to provide customer service, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing communications, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activity. We also share your information with third parties for these purposes.
06. International data transfers: Some recipients of your personal data are located outside your country or have offices in countries where data protection laws may provide a different level of protection than the laws in your country. When transferring personal data to such recipients, we provide appropriate safeguards.
07. Storage duration and erasure: Your personal data will be stored by us and our service providers in accordance with applicable data protection laws to the extent necessary for the processing purposes set out in this User Privacy Notice. Subsequently, we will delete your personal data in accordance with our data retention and deletion policy or take steps to properly render the data anonymous, unless we are legally obliged to keep your personal data longer (e.g. for tax, accounting or auditing purposes). In Europe, the retention periods are generally between 6 and 10 years. As far as legally permissible or required, we restrict the processing of your data instead of deleting it (e.g. by restricting access to it). This applies in particular to cases where we may still need the data for the execution of the contract or for the assertion of or defense against legal claims. In these cases, the duration of the restriction of processing depends on the respective statutory limitation or retention periods. The data will be deleted after the relevant limitation or retention periods have expired.
08. Rights as a data subject: Subject to possible restrictions under national law, as a data subject, you have the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability with regard to your personal data. In addition, you can withdraw your consent and object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests. You can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. Data security: We protect your personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure and alteration. To this end we use firewalls and data encryption, for example, as well as physical access restrictions for our data centers and authorization controls for data access.